Parties 10 & over will have a 20% gratuity added to their check.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Items on this menu are only for kids 12 years old and under.
All meals include a small drink with fruit cup or applesauce.
- Mac & Cheese
- Creamy & delicious homemade Mac & Cheese. $6
- Mini Corn Dogs & Fries
- Honey batter chicken corndog served with a side of fries. $6
- Chicken Strips
- Two homemade chicken strips served with fries. $7
Add ranch, honey mustard, or BBQ sauce - $0.50
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- A classic grilled cheddar on sourdough bread served with fries. $5
Add ham or turkey - $1.50
- One soft shell beef taco filled with lettuce and cheddar cheese served with fries. $6
- Two Mini Cheeseburgers
- Two mini ground chuck burgers topped with cheddar cheese and served with fries. $7
Add bacon - $0.50
- Pasta Plate
- Spaghetti noodles tossed in your choice of marinara, alfredo sauce, or butter topped parmesan cheese. $6
Add a meatball - $1.50
- Pork Sliders
- Two mini BBQ pulled pork sliders served with fries. $7
- Mini Pizza
- Personal size pizza! Your choice of three cheese, pepperoni, or Hawaiian. $8
- Crispy corn tortilla chips topped with melted cheddar cheese and sour cream. $5
- Oreo Sundae
- A small cup of vanilla ice cream topped with oreo cookie crumbles and whipped cream. $4
Happy Hour Daily
- Drink Deals
- House Margarita
- House Carbernet
- House Chardonnay
Discount on Draft Beer
- Side Items $5
- French Fries · Tater Tots · Sweet Potatoes Waffle Fries
Add a side of Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, or Avocado Ranch 75¢
- Side Salad $4
- Your choice of: House or Caesar $6
Add grilled chicken or parmesan crusted chicken $5
- Chips & Homemade Salsa Verde $4
- Add guacamole $4
- Happy Hour Hummus $7
- Served with fresh baked flatbread
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip $9
- Served with sun-dried tomatoes and tortilla chips
- Add fresh baked flatbread $2
- Sliders & Fries $9
- Your choice of Cheeseburger or BBQ Pulled Pork
- Meatballs $8
- Three homemade meatballs topped with marinara and parmesan cheese
- House Macaroni & Cheese $7.5
- A homemade specialty!
- Add bacon $2
- Chicken Strips & Fries $8
- Served with homemade ranch
- Pub Nacho $9
- Piled high with fresh ingredients
- Added shredded chicken, ground beef, or pulled pork $4
- Fish Tacos $10
- Two ala carte Mahi Mahi tacos
- Pizzetta $9
- Choice of Three Cheese, Pepperoni or Italian Sausage
- Additional Toppings 75¢ each.
Wine by the Glass
Please ask server for full wine list with bottle selection.
- Red Wine
- Canyon Road Cabernet Sauvignon | California
Gnarly Head 1924 Cabernet Sauvignon | Lodi, CA
Pete’s Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon | West Linn, OR
Noble Vines Merlot | Monterey, CA
Pete’s Mountain Pinot Noir | West Linn, OR
- Noble Vines Marquis Red (Blend) | North Coast, CA
- White Wine
- Canyon Road Chardonnay | California
Noble Wines 446 Chardonnay | Monterey, CA
Kendall Jackson Chardonnay | California
Noble Vines 152 Pinot Grigio | Monterey, CA
Pete’s Mountain Pinot Gris | West Linn, OR
Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc | Marlborough
Schmitt Sohne Dry Riesling | Germany
- Blush, Rose & Sparkling
- Canyon Road White Zinfandel | California
Diora Rose of Pinot Noir | Monterey
RELAX Prosecco | Italy
- Bloody Mary
- Made with Oregon’s own Crater Lake pepper vodka and our house bloody mary mix. This picture perfect house specialty comes garnished with bacon and a cornucopia of veggies.
- Wild Lemon Drop
- Fresh muddled lemon, Wild Roots marionberry vodka, citrus vodka and lemonade. Locally perfected spirits put a rich berry twist on one of our Public House favorites.
- Moroccan Coffee
- The perfect warm up on a cool Oregon night. Flaming 151 proof rum sparkled with cinnamon and nutmeg mixed with Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua and coffee, topped with whipped cream.
- Dessert in a glass. Rumchata, Crème de Cocoa, vanilla vodka, and a touch of cream. Served up and topped with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cadillac Paloma
- Fresh muddle orange and lime with Patron silver, Cointreau, grapefruit juice and a Grand Marnier float.
- Knob Rye Old Fashioned
- Muddled orange and Bordeaux cherries with a pinch of sugar and a dash of bitters stirred with Knob Creek’s Rye Whiskey.
- Hayden’s Manhattan
- A classic at it’s best. Basil Hayden Kentucky Straight Bourbon stirred with a touch of sweet vermouth and a dash of bitters. Served up with a Bordeaux cherry.
J. Willy’s is known for our fresh muddled margaritas. We feature the Cadillac with Hornitos Reposado tequila, fresh fruit, Cointreau and a Grand Marnier topper.
J. Willy's proudly creates our Moscow Mules in a unique fashion by not using ginger beer, but blending fresh muddled lime with Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur. This method allows us to offer this popular cocktail in a J. Willy's specialized fashion.
- American Mule
- Titos Vodka
- Kentucky Mule
- Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- Kentucky Apple Mule
- Jim Bean Apple Bourbon
- Irish Mule
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Cranberry Mule
- Wild Roots Cranberry Vodka
- Marionberry Mule
- Wild Roots Marionberry Vodka
- Juniper Mule
- Aviation Gin
- Citrus Mule
- Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- Ruby Mule
- Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka
- Montana Mule
- Yellowstone Whiskey
- Mexican Mule
- Hornitos Reposado
- Hot Ginger Mula
- Yazi Ginger Vodka & Muddled Jalapeno
- Chocolate Cake Ala Mode $9
- Rich three layered chocolate cake topped with raspberry sauce and served with vanilla ice cream.
- Apple Blossoms $9
Two hot apple pastries topped with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and topped with caramel sauce and cinnamon.
- Homemade Berry Cobbler $9
Raspberry, blueberry, blackberry and strawberry baked with a sweet pastry topping and covered with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Read Our Online Reviews
J. Willy's Public House & Eatery
1717 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, OR 97068