Parties 10 & over will have a 20% gratuity added to their check.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Items on this menu are only for kids 12 years old and under.
All meals include a small drink with fruit cup or applesauce.
- Mac & Cheese
- Creamy & delicious homemade Mac & Cheese. $6
- Mini Corn Dogs & Fries
- Honey batter chicken corndog served with a side of fries. $6
- Chicken Strips
- Two homemade chicken strips served with fries. $7
Add ranch, honey mustard, or BBQ sauce - $0.50
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- A classic grilled cheddar on sourdough bread served with fries. $5
Add ham or turkey - $1.50
- One soft shell beef taco filled with lettuce and cheddar cheese served with fries. $6
- Two Mini Cheeseburgers
- Two mini ground chuck burgers topped with cheddar cheese and served with fries. $7
Add bacon - $0.50
- Pasta Plate
- Spaghetti noodles tossed in your choice of marinara, alfredo sauce, or butter topped parmesan cheese. $6
Add a meatball - $1.50
- Pork Sliders
- Two mini BBQ pulled pork sliders served with fries. $7
- Mini Pizza
- Personal size pizza! Your choice of three cheese, pepperoni, or Hawaiian. $8
- Crispy corn tortilla chips topped with melted cheddar cheese and sour cream. $5
- Oreo Sundae
- A small cup of vanilla ice cream topped with oreo cookie crumbles and whipped cream. $4
Happy Hour Daily
- Drink Deals
- House Margarita
- House Carbernet
- House Chardonnay
Discount on Draft Beer
- Side Items $5
- French Fries · Tater Tots · Sweet Potatoes Waffle Fries
Add a side of Ranch, Chipotle Ranch, or Avocado Ranch 75¢
- Side Salad $4
- Your choice of: House or Caesar $6
Add grilled chicken or parmesan crusted chicken $5
- Chips & Homemade Salsa Verde $4
- Add guacamole $4
- Happy Hour Hummus $7
- Served with fresh baked flatbread
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip $9
- Served with sun-dried tomatoes and tortilla chips
- Add fresh baked flatbread $2
- Sliders & Fries $9
- Your choice of Cheeseburger or BBQ Pulled Pork
- Meatballs $8
- Three homemade meatballs topped with marinara and parmesan cheese
- House Macaroni & Cheese $7.5
- A homemade specialty!
- Add bacon $2
- Chicken Strips & Fries $8
- Served with homemade ranch
- Pub Nacho $9
- Piled high with fresh ingredients
- Added shredded chicken, ground beef, or pulled pork $4
- Fish Tacos $10
- Two ala carte Mahi Mahi tacos
- Pizzetta $9
- Choice of Three Cheese, Pepperoni or Italian Sausage
- Additional Toppings 75¢ each.
Wine by the Glass
Please ask server for full wine list with bottle selection.
- Red Wine
- Canyon Road Cabernet Sauvignon | California
Gnarly Head 1924 Cabernet Sauvignon | Lodi, CA
Pete’s Mountain Cabernet Sauvignon | West Linn, OR
Noble Vines Merlot | Monterey, CA
Pete’s Mountain Pinot Noir | West Linn, OR
- Noble Vines Marquis Red (Blend) | North Coast, CA
- White Wine
- Canyon Road Chardonnay | California
Noble Wines 446 Chardonnay | Monterey, CA
Kendall Jackson Chardonnay | California
Noble Vines 152 Pinot Grigio | Monterey, CA
Pete’s Mountain Pinot Gris | West Linn, OR
Stoneleigh Sauvignon Blanc | Marlborough
Schmitt Sohne Dry Riesling | Germany
- Blush, Rose & Sparkling
- Canyon Road White Zinfandel | California
Diora Rose of Pinot Noir | Monterey
RELAX Prosecco | Italy
- Bloody Mary
- Made with Oregon’s own Crater Lake pepper vodka and our house bloody mary mix. This picture perfect house specialty comes garnished with bacon and a cornucopia of veggies.
- Wild Lemon Drop
- Fresh muddled lemon, Wild Roots marionberry vodka, citrus vodka and lemonade. Locally perfected spirits put a rich berry twist on one of our Public House favorites.
- Moroccan Coffee
- The perfect warm up on a cool Oregon night. Flaming 151 proof rum sparkled with cinnamon and nutmeg mixed with Bailey’s Irish Cream, Kahlua and coffee, topped with whipped cream.
- Dessert in a glass. Rumchata, Crème de Cocoa, vanilla vodka, and a touch of cream. Served up and topped with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Cadillac Paloma
- Fresh muddle orange and lime with Patron silver, Cointreau, grapefruit juice and a Grand Marnier float.
- Knob Rye Old Fashioned
- Muddled orange and Bordeaux cherries with a pinch of sugar and a dash of bitters stirred with Knob Creek’s Rye Whiskey.
- Hayden’s Manhattan
- A classic at it’s best. Basil Hayden Kentucky Straight Bourbon stirred with a touch of sweet vermouth and a dash of bitters. Served up with a Bordeaux cherry.
MimosaRELAXProsecco and Orange Juice.Cran-MosaRELAXProsecco and Cranberry Juice.St. Germain SpritzRELAXProsecco, St. Germain and Soda.Aperol SpritzRELAXProsecco, Aperol Liqueur, and Soda.
J. Willy’s is known for our fresh muddled margaritas. We feature the Cadillac with Hornitos Reposado tequila, fresh fruit, Cointreau and a Grand Marnier topper.
J. Willy's proudly creates our Moscow Mules in a unique fashion by not using ginger beer, but blending fresh muddled lime with Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur. This method allows us to offer this popular cocktail in a J. Willy's specialized fashion.
- American Mule
- Titos Vodka
- Kentucky Mule
- Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- Kentucky Apple Mule
- Jim Bean Apple Bourbon
- Irish Mule
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Cranberry Mule
- Wild Roots Cranberry Vodka
- Marionberry Mule
- Wild Roots Marionberry Vodka
- Juniper Mule
- Aviation Gin
- Citrus Mule
- Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- Ruby Mule
- Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka
- Montana Mule
- Yellowstone Whiskey
- Mexican Mule
- Hornitos Reposado
- Hot Ginger Mula
- Yazi Ginger Vodka & Muddled Jalapeno
- Chocolate Cake Ala Mode $9
- Rich three layered chocolate cake topped with raspberry sauce and served with vanilla ice cream.
- Apple Blossoms $9
Two hot apple pastries topped with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream and topped with caramel sauce and cinnamon.
- Homemade Berry Cobbler $9
Raspberry, blueberry, blackberry and strawberry baked with a sweet pastry topping and covered with a large scoop of vanilla ice cream.
Read Our Online Reviews
J. Willy's Public House & Eatery
1717 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, OR 97068