Parties 10 & over will have a 20% gratuity added to their check.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Items on this menu are only for kids 12 years old and under.
All meals include a small drink with fruit cup, applesauce, or mini salad.
- Mac & Cheese
- Creamy & delicious homemade Mac & Cheese. $5
- Mini Corn Dogs & Fries
- Honey batter chicken corndog served with a side of fries. $4
- Chicken Strips
- Three homemade chicken strips served with fries. $6
Add ranch, honey mustard, or BBQ sauce - $0.50
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- A classic grilled cheddar on sourdough bread served with fries. $5
Add ham or turkey - $1.50
- Classic PB&J
- Sourdough spread with creamy peanut butter and strawberry jelly served with fries. $4
- Two small soft shell beef tacos filled with lettuce and cheddar cheese served with fries. $6
- Two Mini Cheeseburgers
- Two mini ground chuck burgers topped with cheddar cheese and served with fries. $6
Add bacon - $0.50
- Pasta Plate
- Spaghetti noodles tossed in your choice of marinara, alfredo sauce, or butter topped parmesan cheese. $6
Add a meatball - $1.50
- Pork Sliders
- Two mini BBQ pulled pork sliders served with fries. $6
- Mini Pizza
- Personal size pizza! Your choice of three cheese, pepperoni, or Hawaiian. $7
- Cheese Quesadilla
- Mini three-cheese quesadilla served with fries and a side of sour cream. $5
- Crispy corn tortilla chips topped with melted cheddar cheese and sour cream. $5
Choose Your Own Sundae
- A small cup of vanilla ice cream accompanied by a full tray of toppings (Chocolate sauce, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, sprinkles, peanuts, whip cream, cherries, and mini marshmallows). $3.00
Additional cups of ice cream $1.50 each.
Happy Hour Daily
- Drink Deals
- House Margarita $6
Lemon Drop $6
Willamette Cosmo $6
Well Drinks $5.5
House Wines $5.5
$1 Off Draft Beer
- Side Items $4.00
- Fries · Sweet Potato Fries · Tater Tots · Sweet Potatoes Tater Tots · Kettle Chips
Add a side of ranch 50¢
- Side Salad $4
- Your choice of; House or Caesar
Add grilled chicken or parmesan crusted chicken $4
- Chips & Homemade Salsa Verde $4
- Add guacamole $1.50
- Hummus & Homemade Flatbread $5
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip $8.00
- Served with sun dried tomatoes and tortilla chips
Add fresh baked flatbread $2
- Oyster Shooter Trio $6.00
- Sliders & Fries $8.00
- Your choice of; Burger, BBQ Pulled Pork or Club House
- Meatballs $6.00
- Three homemade meatballs topped with marinara and parmesan cheese
- House Macaroni & Cheese $7.00
- Add bacon $1.00
- Chicken Strips & Fries $6.00
- Pub Nachos $8.00
- Add shredded chicken, ground beef or pulled pork $2.50
- 2 Fish Tacos $7.00
- Pizzetta $7.00
- Your choice of: Three Cheese, Pepperoni, or Italian Sausage
Wine by the Glass
Please ask server for full wine list with bottle selection.
- Red Wine
- Domino Cabernet Sauvignon | California
Paso Creek Cabernet Sauvignon | Paso Robles, CA
Gnarly Head Merlot California
Pete’s Mountain Pinot Noir | West Linn, OR
HandCraft Petite | Sirah California
Noble Vines 1924 Cabernet Sauvignon | Lodi, CA
Noble Vines “The One” Blend | North Coast, CA
- White Wine
- Domino Chardonnay | California
Noble Vines 446 Chardonnay | San Bernabe, CA
Kendall Jackson Chardonnay | California
Noble Vines 152 Pinot Grigio | San Bernabe, CA
Pete’s Mountain Pinot Gris | West Linn, OR
Gnarly Head Sauvignon | Blanc Monterey, CA
Eola Hills Riesling | McMinnville ,OR
- Blush, Rose & Sparkling
- Canyon Road White Zinfandel | California
Cline Mourvedre Rose | Contra Costa County
Kenwood Yulupa Cuve Brut | California
Lunetta Prosecco | Italy
- Public House Bloody Mary
- Made with Oregon’s own Crater Lake Pepper vodka and our house Bloody Mary Mix. This picture perfect house specialty comes garnished with bacon and a cornucopia of veggies.
- Wild Lemon Drop
- Wild Roots Marrionberry vodka, fresh muddled lemon, citrus vodka and lemonade. Oregon made spirits put a rich berry twist on a Public House favorite.
- Moroccan Coffee
- The perfect warm up on a cool Oregon night. Flaming 151 proof rum sparkled with cinnamon and nutmeg, Kahlua, St. Brendan’s Irish Cream and topped with whipped cream.
- The perfect desert in a glass. Rumchata, Crème de Cocoa, Vanilla vodka, and a touch of cream. Served up and topped with cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Caribbean Cosmo
- Let your mind slip away to the tropics. Fresh muddled lime, Malibu rum, triple sec and cranberry juice. A sweet island twist to the classic Cosmopolitan.
- Nuts & Berries
- A late evening cordial at its best. Sit back and relax with Frangelico, Raspberry Liqueur and St. Brendan’s Irish Cream on the rocks.
- Tequila Punch
- Fresh muddled lime, Hornitos Reposado tequila, pineapple juice, grapefruit juice and a dash of bitters shaken and topped with a splash of lemon-lime soda.
- The Training Wheel
- Just because it's raining outside doesn't mean we can't pretend to be sitting on our patio in the sun. Vodka, Peach Schnapps, soda, lemon-lime soda, and your choice of flavor - Raspberry, Strawberry, or Mango.
- Maple Duck Fart
- Layered Kahlua, St. Brendan’s Irish Cream and Jim Beam Maple bourbon
- Pancake Breakfast
- Jameson and Buttershots served with an orange juice back.
- Effen Kamikaze
- Chilled Effen Black Cherry vodka, triple sec and fresh muddled lime.
J. Willy’s is known for our fresh muddled margaritas. We feature the Cadillac with Hornitos Reposado tequila, fresh fruit, Cointreau and a Grand Marnier topper.
J. Willy's proudly creates our Moscow Mules in a unique fashion by not using ginger beer, but blending fresh muddled lime with Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur. This method allows us to offer this popular cocktail in a J. Willy's specialized fashion.
- Top Shelf Traditional Mule
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Kentucky Mule
- Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- Kentucky Apple Mule
- Jim Bean Apple Bourbon
- Irish Mule
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Cranberry Mule
- Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka
- Raspberry Mule
- Stoli Raspberry Vodka
- Marionberry Mule
- Wild Roots Marionberry Vodka
- Juniper Mule
- Aviation Gin
- Citrus Mule
- Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- Grapefruit Mule
- Deep Eddy Ruby Red Vodka
- Tropic Mule
- Malibu Rum &Pineapple Juice
- Hot Ginger Mule
- Yazi Ginger Vodka & Muddled
- Chocolate Cake ala Mode
- A large slice of rich chocolate cake topped with raspberry sauce a scoop of vanilla ice cream $8.00
- Homemade Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry homemade filling topped with a fresh baked pastry and topped with vanilla ice cream. $7.00
- Chocolate Mousse
- A large martini glass filled with homemade dark chocolate mousse. Topped with whipped cream chocolate sauce and an Oreo Cookie. $5
- Homemade light espresso cake layered with whipped cream and topped with cocoa powder. $7
Read Our Online Reviews
J. Willy's Public House & Eatery
1717 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, OR 97068