Parties 10 & over will have an 20% gratuity added to their check.
*Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs may increase your risk of food-borne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions.
Items on this menu are only for kids 12 years old and under.
All meals include a small drink with fruit cup, applesauce, or mini salad.
- Mac & Cheese
- Creamy & delicious homemade Mac & Cheese. $5
- Mini Corn Dogs & Fries
- Honey batter chicken corndog served with a side of fries. $4
- Chicken Strips
- Three homemade chicken strips served with fries. $6
Add ranch, honey mustard, or BBQ sauce - $0.50
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich
- A classic grilled cheddar on sourdough bread served with fries. $5
Add ham or turkey - $1.50
- Classic PB&J
- Sourdough spread with creamy peanut butter and strawberry jelly served with fries. $4
- Two small soft shell beef tacos filled with lettuce and cheddar cheese served with fries. $6
- Two Mini Cheeseburgers
- Two mini ground chuck burgers topped with cheddar cheese and served with fries. $6
Add bacon - $0.50
- Pasta Plate
- Spaghetti noodles tossed in your choice of marinara, alfredo sauce, or butter topped parmesan cheese. $6
Add a meatball - $1.50
- Pork Sliders
- Two mini BBQ pulled pork sliders served with fries. $6
- Mini Pizza
- Personal size pizza! Your choice of three cheese, pepperoni, or Hawaiian. $7
- Cheese Quesadilla
- Mini three-cheese quesadilla served with fries and a side of sour cream. $5
- Crispy corn tortilla chips topped with melted cheddar cheese and sour cream. $5
Choose Your Own Sundae
- A small cup of vanilla ice cream accompanied by a full tray of toppings (Chocolate sauce, raspberry sauce, caramel sauce, sprinkles, peanuts, whip cream, cherries, and mini marshmallows). $3.00
Additional cups of ice cream $1.50 each.
Happy Hour Daily
- Drink Deals
- House Margarita, Lemon Drop, Willamette Cosmo, Well Drinks, House Wines, Draft Beer
- Side Items $4.00
- Fries, Sweet Potato Fries, Tater Tots, Sweet Potato Tater Tots, Kettle Chips
Side of ranch dressing: $.50
- Side Salad $4.00
- Your choice of: House or Caesar
Add grilled chicken or parmesan crusted chicken $4.00
- Chips & Homemade Flatbread $5.00
- Spinach Artichoke Cheese Dip $7.00
- Served with sun dried tomatoes and tortilla chips
Add fresh baked flatbread $2.00
- Oyster Shooter Trio $6.00
- Sliders & Fries $6.00
- Your choice of: Burger, BBQ Pulled Pork, or Club House Minis
- Meatballs $6.00
- Three homemade meatballs topped with marinara and parmesan cheese
- House Macaroni & Cheese $6.00
- Add bacon $1.00
- Chicken Strips & Fries $6.00
- Pub Nachos $8.00
- Add shredded chicken, ground beef or pulled pork $2.50
- 2 Fish Tacos $7.00
- Fettuccine Alfredo $7.00
- Add grilled chicken $4.00
- Pizzetta $7.00
- Your choice of: Three Cheese, Pepperoni, or Italian Sausage
- Roasted Garlic & Cambazola $8.00
- Served with fresh baked flatbread
Wine by the Glass
Please ask server for full wine list with bottle selection.
- Red Wine
- Domino Cabernet Sauvignon | California
Paso Creek Cabernet Sauvignon | Paso Robles, CA
Gnarly Head Merlot | California
Pete's Mountain Pinot Noir | West Linn, OR
HandCraft Petite Sirah | California
Brazin "Old Vine" Zinfandel | Lodi, CA
- Noble Vines "The One" Blend | North Coast, CA
- White Wine
- Domino Chardonnay | California
Noble Vines 446 Chardonnay | San Bernabe, CA
Kendall Jackson Chardonnay | California
Noble Vines 152 Pinot Grigio | San Bernabe, CA
Pete's Mountain Pinot Gris | West Linn, OR
Gnarly Head Sauvignon Blanc | Monterey, CA
Eola Hills Riesling | McMinnville, OR
Kenwood | Sauvignon Blanc | Sonoma County, CA
Beringer | White Zinfandel | St. Helena
- Blush, Rose & Sparkling
- Beringer White Zinfandel | California
Cline Mourvedre Rose | Conrta Costa County
Kenwood Yulupa Cuve Brut | California
- Lunetta Prosecco | Italy
- Manhattan 46
- Rich vanilla fishing notes from Maker's Mark 46 make the perfect match to this traditional specialty, served up or on the rocks.
- Simple Dog
- Out to steal the heart of greyhound fans, not too much to explain here. Deep Eddy grapefruit vodka, a staff favorite, topped with soda and a lemon squeeze. Austin Texas just got it right!
- Rest in Peach
- A tribute to the great Palmer and the drink famously following his stardom. Deep Eddy Peach and Deep Eddy Sweet Tea, fresh muddled lemon, and topped with lemonade.
- Effen Dirty
- Effen vodka is a smooth, even, and balanced vodka handpicked by management for dirty martinis. Just a touch of vermouth and olive juice make this vodka dance in a glass. Served up or on the rocks.
- Moroccan Coffee
- Going into a food coma? This should help: Flaming 151 proof rum sparkled with cinnamon and nutmeg, Kahlua, Bailey's Original Irish Cream and coffee. Topped with whipped cream, more cinnamon and nutmeg, and a sweet finish of Gran Gala liqueur.
- Public House Bloody Mary
- Make with Oregon's Crater Lake pepper vodka and our house made Bloody Mary Mix. This picture perfect house specialty comes garnished with bacon, pepperoni, and a cornucopia of veggies.
- Fresh muddled lime, Stoli Blueberry vodka, Pama liqueur, and the perfect blend of mixers make this pink martini an all seasons treat.
- Cranberry Apple Crush
- Fresh muddled lime Deep Eddy cranberry vodka, Jim Bean apple whiskey, topped with soda and a splash of sour.
- Summer Breeze
- Just because it's raining outside doesn't mean we can't pretend to be sitting on our patio in the sun. Vodka, Peach Schnapps, soda, lemon-lime soda, and your choice of flavor - Raspberry, Strawberry, or Mango.
- Willy's Side Car
- Traditions never get old especially here at J.Willy's. Brandy, Gran Gala, and muddled lemon shaken into a martini glass with a sugared rim.
- Hot Ginger Cider
- Holiday season is never over for us. This is one of those reminders. Jim Beam Apple, Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur, and hot apple cider. It makes you feel so warm and fuzzy.
- Cadillac Maragarita
- J. Willy's is known for our fresh muddled margaritas. We feature the Cadillac with Hornitos Reposado tequila, fresh fruit, Cointreau and a Grand Marnier topper.
J. Willy's proudly creates our Moscow Mules in a unique fashion by not using ginger beer, but blending fresh muddled lime with Domaine de Canton ginger liqueur. This method allows us to offer this popular cocktail in a J.Willy's specialized fashion.
- Top Shelf Traditional Mule
- Grey Goose Vodka
- Kentucky Mule
- Maker's Mark Bourbon Whiskey
- Kentucky Apple Mule
- Jim Bean Apple Bourbon
- Irish Mule
- Jameson Irish Whiskey
- Cranberry Mule
- Deep Eddy Cranberry Vodka
- Raspberry Mule
- Stoli Raspberry Vodka
- Marionberry Mule
- Wild Roots Marionberry Vodka
- Juniper Mule
- Big Gin
- Citrus Mule
- Deep Eddy Lemon Vodka
- Chocolate Cake ala Mode
- A large slice of rich chocolate cake topped with raspberry sauce and a scoop of vanilla ice cream. $8.00
- Creme Brulee
- Homemade vanilla custard topped with a fresh layer of caramelized sugar. $5.00
- Homemade Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Blackberry, raspberry, blueberry, and strawberry homemade filling topped with a fresh baked pastry and topped with vanilla ice cream. $7.00
- Layered Mousse Cake
- Dark chocolate cake topped with a layer of chocolate mousse, another layer of white chocolate mousse, and finished with cocoa powder. $5.00
Read Our Online Reviews
J. Willy's Public House & Eatery
1717 Willamette Falls Drive
West Linn, OR 97068
J. Willy's 19th Hole
Lake Oswego Public Golf Course
17525 Stafford Rd.
Lake Oswego, OR 97034